Thursday, July 30, 2015

Make your own simple camouflage paper by Cheryl~

Hey my crafty friends!
I have been wanting to make some camouflage paper but was not sure if I could do it justice.  I made some that I am ok with, I think I will still work on it though.  Here is my version of making simple camo paper! 
All the items I used are from Stampin' Up!

Items you'll need:
  - Very Vanilla card stock, I cut mine down to 5 1/2" to 4 1/4" and made 4 separate pieces, but you could leave it one solid sheet and then cut it after it was done.
  -Ink I used, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, and Old Olive.
  -sponges

I started with the lightest ink 1st, which was the Crumb Cake.  Just sponge randomly all over the card stock, next I used Chocolate Chip and followed with Old Olive and finally Always Artichoke. 

I didn't do it with this sheet of paper, but before you use it on a card, if you scrunch it up, as if you were going to throw it away, and then straighten it back out flat, it adds a lot to the paper, looks really cool! 

I will post a card I made later, it turned out really awesome! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment