Saturday, May 2, 2015

No picture ~Mother's day card

Hello Stampers!
Hope your day is going better than mine has been!  I got up early and my children were all still sleeping, so I thought I would enter my blog for today.  My computer on the other hand had another idea!!  It said 'No thank you, I don't want to work today instead I want to freeze up and be a pain!"   So I am quickly writing this at our local library to let you know I have not forgotten about you!!  :) 
I have a friend looking at our computer today so I hope I am able to get on line later to add the picture of the Mother's Day card I wanted to share!  LOL 

In the mean time, if it nice in your area go outside and enjoy it!  :)  Who knows how long we'll have this nice weather before it turns nasty again. 

Until later~
Have a great day!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment