Friday, May 8, 2015

Teacher's Appreciation~gift card holder

Hi Stampers!
Here is another Teacher's Appreciation project.  A simple gift card holder using the Gift Card Envelope Thinlits Die from Stampin' Up!
I was not sure how this would work, but it's so easy to make! 
You just place a piece of card stock on your Big Shot platform, I like to use my Magnetic Platform from Stampin' Up! so it don't scoot around.  After running it through the machine it has already scored all your fold marks and you can simply fold it up and use either Fast Fuse or Glue Dots to stick together. 
The stamp set I used is from CTMH, I just love this stamp set!  (I am sure you can't tell  LOL) 
Card Stock, Whisper White, Night of Navy and DSP Night of Navy in the Regals collection from Stampin' Up!
Ink also from Stampin' Up!, in Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Black Stazon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Friday!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment