Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday's Mixed project! Birthday card~

Hi Stampers!
I wanted to share another fun 'mixed project'.  I used Stampin' Up! and CTMH products. 

Card Recipe:
The card stock is all from Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack, Whisper White, Basic Black and Smoky Slate.  

The Birthday sentiment is retired from Stampin' Up! The pickup truck is from CTMH.

I colored it with Stampin' Write markers, Old Olive, Basic Black and stamped in Black Stazon.

The grill on the pickup I put Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle. Then popped it up on Dimensionals.

Hope you enjoyed today's mixed project!  :)  I love doing crafts so much I don't care which company or store sells them, if they look good together....I am going to use it.  LOL 

Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions please let me know!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment