Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Work of Art with the New In-colors!

Hello my crafty friends!
Hope you are enjoying this wonderful day. 

I wanted to share a fun (sneak peak) card I made using a few of the new In-Colors for 2015-2017!  They are so beautifully fun! 
The 'Poke-a-dotted' DSP is from the new Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack!  You are going to LOVE it!  June 2nd the new catalog goes live!  I will have a link on here to check it out on a PDF file! 
The banners are PUNCHED out with a new amazing punch!   Work of Art stamp set is the stamp set used.

Thanks for stopping by!

*Remember, if you need to place an order you can still contact me and order then, I just won't have my website up and running until August, if not sooner! 

Have a great day~
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment