Saturday, April 11, 2015

Butterfly-Friendship card~

Hi Stampers!
Here is an easy 20 minute card!  Ok, not even 20 minutes because in 20 minutes I had 6 of them done.  :)  It's so simple! 

What I used are four of the 5 In Colors that will be on the retiring list coming out at the end of this month!  Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Costal Cabana.  Stamped a butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set on Whisper White card stock, cut around them using my Paper Snips and then stamped a sentiment from the stamp set, Blessed By God.  I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the wings with the 2 Way Glue and that was it!  How fun was that? 
Don't forget to find me on Facebook as well, www.facebook.com/starduststamper .
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment