Saturday, April 18, 2015

Petal Potpourri Birthday card~

Hi Stampers!
I love how this card turned out!  I seen this cute double stamped idea with the Petal Potpourri stamp set (available in the Occasions catalog) and I just had to recreate it!  The colors I used are Strawberry Slush, and Coastal Cabana along with Whisper White.  Simple but fun card!  The Happy Birthday sentiment, Stamp Set is no longer available. 
How you make this fun 20 minute (or less)card:
-Using Basic Black stamp the outlined Petal Potpourri flower and then stamp the 'colored' Petal Potpourri stamp in the color of your choice, it's that easy!  I was going to put the Crushed Curry buttons in the center but I had ran out of that color.  LOL

Hope you enjoyed the project today. I love 20 minute cards, so I can spend more time with my children.  :) 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment