Monday, April 13, 2015

It's about to get wild around here! Baby card~

Hi Stampers!
What a beautiful day it is here today!  It makes it really had to stay inside while it's no 'springy' outside!  Luckily, It's nap time for my little guy and I thought I would get some cards done.  :)
The cards I am sharing with you today are from a stamp set from CTMH, it's so stinkin' cute!   The paper, Whisper White and Pistachio Pudding is from Stampin' Up!
I know about 6 people who are going to welcome a new little life into their home soon so I thought I had better get busy with baby cards.  :)  I said new life because not all of them are going to be 'human' babies!  I have a friend who's dog is getting ready to have puppies for the 1st time and I am not sure who is more nervous. But, it's cute so I thought I would send her a card too along with a doggy bowl full of puppy toys.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~



No comments:

Post a Comment