Friday, April 17, 2015

Tea Cup~ Mother's Day card

Hello Stampers!
Hope today is beautiful in your neck of the woods!  It sure is here!  :)  I love being able to go for walks and bike rides with my kids.  All too fast these days will pass.  I LOVE the fact that it's camping season, also!!  YES, even though the weather is not a balmy 80 degrees, I love going camping.  I remember going camping in the snow over Easter with my family.  It's so great to leave technology behind and just have fun with nature! 
Ok, enough of the chit chat, ha-ha  you are here to see what I have to share with you today.  I thought I would get another Mother's day card done.  Awhile ago I had made a card that I really liked the design of.  You can check that out HERE!  So I simply used the same lay out but changed the colors of it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment