Friday, April 10, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternative~Lovely Day 4

Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday!
Today is my final day of Paper Pumpkin alternatives with the kit Lovely Day.
I used the roses from the kit in these two sets of cards.  I added Wink of Stella for a little sparkle to the rose.
The sentiment is from the Paper Pumpkin kit.

My second card is a Mother's day card.  I don't think you can have too many Mother's day cards. 
Here again I used the inside of the envelope for the layered piece. 

I hope this past week of card sharing has brought you some creative ideas for Paper Pumpkin kits and in general.


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment