Monday, April 13, 2020

Get Well~Thoughtful Blooms

Hello Stampers!
Can you believe we are almost half way through April already?  I hope you and your family are all safe and healthy.  If you are or know someone who has COVID-19, I hope they get to feeling better very soon.

With that in mind, here is my card share for today.
The Sale-a-bration stamp set, Thoughtful Bloms with matching Small Bloom Punch were used to create this fun Get Well card. 
Starburst and Circle Punch were used for the sentiment. 

Ink colors: Pineapple Punch, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, and Balmy Blue
Card Stock: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, and Gorgeous Grape.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment