Friday, March 27, 2020

Tulip Mother's day card~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday.  I hope the weather is nice in your area so you can go outside and get some fresh air!

Have you noticed any little Tulips poking through the ground yet?
It seems like everyone is cleaning out their gardens and finding little flower buds coming up!
How exciting, Spring is showing it's pretty face!
With Spring in mind, I created a Mother's Day card.  Using the DSP, Pleased as Punch.
With  the Tulip Builder Punch cutting out shapes is a snap!  Sentiment is from the Bold and Beautiful stamp set.

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp On!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment