Wednesday, March 25, 2020

March Paper Pumpkin Kit! No Matter The Weather~

Hello Stampers!
Now that I am starting to feel better from the flu I enjoying the isolation time.  I was able to do some of my Paper Pumpkin right away, that hardly ever happens. 

This is such a cute Paper Pumpkin, plus you get an additional stamp set!!
No Matter The Weather March 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Don't you just adore the cute water boots?
I really like the photopolymer stamps.  Plus, they are so easy to store!
I created the cards fairly close to what they designed except for the one with the lady standing with her boots, I had just had to add the cute little dog waiting patiently to go for a walk.  No matter if it's raining or not, he's ready!


Next month's Paper Pumpkin has a family theme!  Don't forget to sign up for your kit today! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment