Monday, January 15, 2018

You are one of KIND~My card swap!

Hello Stampers!
WOW!  Have you seen the new Occasions Catalog?  There are some great new items to check out!

This project that I am sharing is from the NEW Occasions catalog!  Magical Day Bundle, with the Magical Mates Framelits Dies and Magical Day rubber stamps.
This is the project I made for a card swap!  I love how it turned out.  The unicorn is so pretty in Sweet Sugarplum!
For the background I used Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Basic Gray.

This is also the best time of the year!!  Why??  Because of Sale-a-Bration!  Contact me to find out more.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment