Sunday, January 21, 2018

TTTC#31 You Make my Heart Happy

Hello Stampers!
I have a fun Sunday share today for you.  I like to participate in the weekly TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE. While in my craft room my five year old son came down and wanted to help me.  This is what we came up with.

I chose top row straight across, Pink- Red- Light Blue
He wanted to create a card to send to Grandma. He loves his Grandparents very much, unfortunately we live far away so he loves to send letters and pictures!  So creating a card for Grandma was a no brainer!
We used the stamp set Magical Day for the cute unicorn, and the sentiment is from January Paper Pumpkin kit.
Materials used:
Card stock-Whisper White, Soft Sky retired Stacked with Love DSP Stack and Real Red Glimmer Paper.
Ink: Real Red for the sentiment and Sponged and colored the unicorn with Flirty Flamingo.
Accessories-Magical Mates Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Pretty Label punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two-Way glue, Dimensions, and Snail adhesive.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, the two of you sure made a darling card! Love the sponged unicorn! And the layered papers are so pretty (I may case that idea). Thank you both for playing with us this week over at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. It was a lot of fun creating a special card for grandma! :)

      Delete