Tuesday, March 7, 2017

SAB-Thank you

Hello Stampers!
So glad you could pop on over to my blog today.  I have a fun project share for you today.
I am having a great time with this Dragonfly Dream Bundle!
I also used two fabulous Sale-a-Bration items to create this card.  So Very Much and Glimmer Paper!  I love how elegant the script is on the Thank You sentiment.

Card stock used:  Mint Macaron and Smoky Skate

There is only a short time left, only until March 31st for Sale-a-Bration items! Then they will no longer be available.  Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-a-bration or any other items in our Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog.
Plus, don't forget about the retiring list!!  Soon it will come out and I will share it with you but we know for sure that we'll be saying good by to the  In-Colors for 2015-2017 May 31st!  That is coming up faster than you think,  in years past colors have sold out quickly, so you won't want to wait!  Plus, if your purchase is $50.00 or more you will earn a FREE sale-a-bration item, PLUS a mark on my FREE STAMPS FORM!

Thank you for stopping by!







**If you like my projects and they inspire you please share so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment