Friday, March 3, 2017

Emerald Envy Dragonfly Dreams

Hello Stampers!
Happy Stampin' day to you.  Wow, I hope the weather is as nice for you as it is for me here in NE MT!  We have been getting into the high 40's and it's just wonderful!  The warm weather has been so nice it really gives me spring fever! Makes it hard to come down and do some stamping, I would rather be outside, but opening up my windows a crack in my craft room helps add some fresh air and get me motivated to be creative!  I used the Stampin' Bundle, Dragon Fly Dreams.
I wanted to share this beautiful card with you today, in hopes it inspires you.  The dragon fly is stamped with the Versa Mark ink and then heat embossed in Emerald Envy Embossing Powder.  I love how is sparkles!
The 3x3 water color paper is painted with the Aqua Pen with Emerald Envy, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise.  Those three colors together are so pretty. Before attaching the Dragon Fly with Dimensionals a layer of Silver Thread is looped around a few times.  The Dimensionals hold it into place.

Thank you for joining me today!





**If you like my projects and they inspire you please share so others can be inspired as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment