Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Stamp-a-Stack ~Friendship cards

Hi my crafty friends!
I hope you had a lovely Labor day weekend.  Ours was spent enjoying time with family and friends.  I wish it would have been longer than just a short three day weekend!  Every minute was a joy though.  

Here is my project I would like to share with you today!
I love making cards that I can just grab for a friend who needs a little lift-me-up or just a note to let them know I am thinking of them.  This design is simple enough to 'stamp-a-stack' in no time!  Plus you can use several different sentiments to suit your situation needed. 
Items I used: (SU)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Watermelon Wonder
Stamp Set: Flower Shop, and a retired set from CTMH
Accessories: Candy Dots, Brights Collection
Thank you so much for joining me today!
Hope you have a great day. 
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment