Friday, June 22, 2018

Happy Retirement!

Hello Stampers!
Have you checked out the fun under the sea stamp set, Sea of Textures?
You are going to love it!
This stamp set comes in a bundle with matching framelits dies, Under the Sea Framelits Dies.
This beautiful card was created with Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana cardstock.  The octopus was stamped with Vera Mark and heat embossed in black embossing powder.
Images were stamped over the sponged Bermuda Bay.  It looks so beautiful!

This whole bundle, called Tranquil Textures Suite is located on page 154-155 in the new catalog or you can find it online at my store!  Just click the shop now link on the right side of this page to see more!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment