Monday, June 4, 2018

My Project Swap Share!

Hello Stampers!
I have entered a new card swap with my talented Stamping Team!
I used the Love What you Love Suite to create this card.
I also did a fun fold. Cut the Mossy Meadow 8 1/2" X 11" card stock in half diagonally. Scored it at 5 1/2" turned and scored again at 4 1/4" then folded down into each other so it closes.

Along with Mossy Meadow cardstock I used the beautiful Share What you Love Specialty DSP, Pearlized Doilies and Love What you Do Photopolymer stamp set.
I loved this layout so much I created a few other cards to give to friends.  This card I used the New Abstract Impressions Photopolymer stamp set.
And finally this one I used the Beautiful You and Thoughtful Banners stamp sets. 

I think I found my new favorite DSP!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment