Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Birthday card

Hello Stampers!
While on our camping trip I brought my Paper Pumpkin kit from May.  It's perfect for Father's day and masculine birthday cards.
 This set is so simple, I love this layout.  Growing up in the mountains of Montana, this is a perfect card for my dad.
The stickers make it so much fun and simple to create a card in a snap!  I really enjoy Paper Pumpkin kits, plus you can take them camping!  ha-ha
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin today by clicking on the Paper Pumpkin button on the right or contact me today for more information about this fun kit!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment