Monday, June 25, 2018

Just Breath and relax, it's summer.

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend, camping maybe?  It was so beautiful here my kids set up the tent in the backyard and enjoyed the comfort of the outdoors!

Although we don't have an ocean in our back yard, I was inspired to create this card.
I used the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set.   Along with a Acrylic Block D.
Colors used: Pool Party, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White.  Along with Stampin' Write Markers in Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Bermuda Bay.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment