Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentine Count Down!

Hello my crafty friends!
I didn't know if I was going to have the time to get this done or not, but YAY!!! I did. My Valentine Count Down!
Between my preschool training course I am taking (60 hours of continuing ED plus 'homework'), teaching my preschool class and preparing for class, my love for Stampin' Up! and crafts  and my wonderful family actives I have a very busy few months!  So if I skip a day or two I have not forgotten about you!  It's just that I have not had time to sit and up load my projects.   

Thanks to Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin kit for January I was able to make this super cute Valentine's day Count down.
To make the tags for the treats I simply print out on regular copy paper the list of candy sayings and then attach it to Stampin' Up card stock, I chose Perfect Plum, Real Red, and Melon Mambo.  I then used clips, clamps, punched holes and use ribbon, baker's twine or Fast Fuse to attach the saying to the item.
I have been asked in the past what I use for sayings.  It kind of varies on what treats or drinks I purchase so I thought I would make up a simple list to share!   You can see  MY VALENTINE CANDY SAYINGS IDEAS HERE. I come up with different ones for my husband and kids.  I also will change it up if I find a new candy or treat! The main thing is to have fun with it!
Back to the project!  I made a count down with the hearts from January's Paper Pumpkin.
Using the new set Number of Years I made the countdown to 14.  They have so many hearts in this cute kits I was able to create several projects!  YAY!! I will share more late on in the week!

It's so much fun to count down each day to Valentine's day!  On the back of each number there is a scavenger hunt to find their treat along with a fun family activity planned for after school!  Such as sledding, bowling, board games, and making then decorating cookies!
Your kids are only kids for a short time, enjoy every minute of it!!

Hope you enjoyed this project!  Have a fun week!





www.starduststamper.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment