Monday, May 9, 2016

See what I've been up to!

Hello Stampers!
Gosh last week just flew by!  I started off with making some fun Teacher Appreciation projects but I never got all them posted.  I am also working on some fun graduation hand outs for my nephew's graduation.
I will share them this week!!
Today I will do a catch up of my teacher's appreciation projects!
I made simple pockets to hold gift cards for our local coffee place.

If you get a paper gift certificate and it does not have a cover for it you can simply use some DSP, measure the GC and add 1/2" for adhesive.  That's it!  How simple is that?  Then add some fun embellishments and you have a fun gift card/certificate holder!

Have you checked out the clearance rack or the items that will be leaving Stampin' Up! for good?  You can see them both on my online store!!CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE STORE!

Thank you for joining me today!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment