Tuesday, May 24, 2016

It's over!!

Hello my crafting friends!
Phew!  I made it!  It's over!!!  I was able to survive my preschool graduations, my nephew's graduation, and my daughter's 8th grade promotion.  What an emotional roller coaster!  LOL
During the summer months I will not be posting regularly but my online Stampin' Up Store will still be active with all the NEW items that will be coming LIVE on June 1st!

You can shop 24/7 at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net  In the mean time, you only have a week to shop the retiring sale!  ** Paper will be going up so if you need some paper now it the time to do it! You can also stay up to date on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/starduststamper

Thank you for stopping by,
Give me a call or email me today with any questions or to obtain a catalog!


No comments:

Post a Comment