Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January Paper Pumpkin ~Project 2 Heart Pouches

Hello Stampers!
So glad you are able to join me today.
  
As I promised I have have another project to share from the Paper Pumpkin kit in January (THIS REFILL KIT IS AVAILABLE ON LINE!   They had so many fun 'Conversation' hearts that you are able to do several projects!  YAY!!  
One of the projects shared in the instructions were these super cute heart pouches!  Don't you just love them?  I placed gum in the packages for my daughter to share with her friends.
I stamped using the amazing photopolymer stamp set that comes with the actual kit,(not the refill).  They are so much fun and easy to make!  You could use your framelits to cut out two large hearts then using Fast Fuse just seam them together.

Wow!!  I also want to shout out a great big THANK YOU for all of you who participated in the Groundhog Day's Free Shipping offer!  There are a lot of wonderful Sale-a-Brations items being sent out!!  Don't forget to print out and mark it down on your MY REWARDS PROGRAM sheet so you can turn it in to me and earn FREE items!  EEEEEK!!  So exciting!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment