Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New Weekly Deals...Happy Groundhog day! ~FREE SU SHIPPING!

Hello my Crafty Friends!!
What? Is it February 2nd? Tuesday?? That means it's Groundhog day PLUS there are new items listed for Weekly Deals!  You can head on over to MY WEBSITE!  Then click 'shop' to check them out!


In honor of Groundhog day I am offering FREE SHIPPING until 11:59 (mountain time). Call, text or message me with your order! 
**Orders of $50.00 receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration item! It's a win, win deal! Plus, for every $50.00 spent you will get another FREE item. Yay!!  Don't forget to keep track or your orders so you can earn even MORE FREE Stampin' Up!  MY REWARDS PROGRAM!  
Head on over to my website to make out your shopping list then give me call!s

Have a great day!!  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment