Monday, February 22, 2016

Anniversary card~ Using the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies

Hello Stampers!
I am back after a long battle with colds and flu bugs in my house, Yuck!  I am hoping everyone is well and the bug will not return this year!

I had a little bit of time between Dr. appointments and my classes to create a few fun Anniversary cards using the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies.  If you have not had the chance to see these in person you have to just to really appreciate all the beautiful little details these dies hold.

For this week I will share some cards I made using this die.
I was in desperate need for anniversary cards so I thought what better way to use this die than to make some beautiful Anniversary cards!
This one is my most simple lay out.  It is cut out of Rose Red card stock and layered on Love Blossoms DSP Stack and the card base is Crumb Cake.  I also cut out the matching flowers from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits dies in the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
Then to add even more bling I added Melon Mambo dots from It's My Party Enamel Dots collection. I then popped it up on dimensionals.
To add a little color to the inside I stamped with Blushing Bride ink the beautiful matching bloom of flowers from the photopolymer stamp set Bloomin' Love.  The sentiment is from Number of Years photopolymer stamp set.

Thanks so much for joining me today!  If you have any questions or would like to place an order contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment