Thursday, January 2, 2014

Valentine Cozy Bath Salts

Hi Crafty friends!
Here is another idea for Valentine's day or to give to a friend just because she needs a break and a cozy warm bath would do the trick!

I UP-cycled and used a Star Buck's Frappe glass container to hold these wonderful bath salts. 
I simply cleaned off the label and spray painted the lid and then sponged it with the matching colors I used for decorating it, then it was ready for my bath salts.

BATH SALTS RECIPE,
1 Cup Epson Salt
1/2 C Sea Salt
3 T Baking Soda
Scented oils, (I used lavender)
Food coloring if you want to add color, (I used pink)

The belly band is cut at 9x1.5 inches
GLIMMER PAPER heart was cut from Stampin' Up Sizzix hearts second to the smallest
STRAWBERRY SLUSH heart was cut from the smallest Sizzix heart
LOVE BANNER and small HEART is from the SALE-A-BRATION set BANNER BLAST
Stamped in STRAWBERRY SLUSH AND CRAFT WHITE


If you have any questions please message me!


You can check out catalogs on line at my web site, www.stardust.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment