Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Little Love Note from Snowman!

 Hi Stampers!
Here are two cards I made using the SNOW DAY stamp set and from the Occasions Mini, coming January 3-2014 the new stamp set LOVE YOU TO THE MOON.
The colors are Raspberry Ripple and STRAWBERRY SLUSH both In-Color colors, Plus the papers I also used are WHISPER WHITE and a piece of SWEATER WEATHER.

The hearts are from the Sizzix Embosslits folder from Stampin' Up.
The card above I used the silver ribbon which will also be available again in the Occasions Mini and the card on the right I rounded the corners and added Raspberry Ripple ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

If you have any questions or comments please message me below. 

Pick up your supplies here, www.stardust.stampinup.net

Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment