Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Gifts to me!

 Hi Crafty Friends!
I wanted to share a few things I got for Christmas this year. 

I got a new Martha Stewart farm animal punch and some fun iridescent glitter. 

The two stamps I had, the "Many thanks" is from  a retired Stampin' Up set and the horse I honestly don't know who made that one, I got it from a stamp shop and it does not have any name on it, but it's pretty! 


I stamped the horse with Chocolate Chip Stampin' UP ink and used the green Martha Stewart glitter to add color to the 'grass'.    I punched a boarder on the Ivory paper and colored it with retired pastels from Stampin' Up, I sure do miss those being in the catalog!

I used the Oval punch and Scallop oval punch to punch out the Many Thanks.


Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions please message me!

If you need any Stampin' Up supplies you can pick those up here, www.stardust.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment