Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gift Card Holder for the holidays!




1st off I want to thank Maggie Paterson from ilovepapercrafts.com for sharing this super cute idea! 

Here is my version of the Gift Card Holder with a built in flap.  Super Cute!

What I used:
*Supplies listed are for the card I made in the video not pictured here.*

-Card stock
Baked Brown Sugar cut at 11x4 1/4
Whisper white cut at 4x5 1/4 and also a scrap piece to stop on
Season of Style DSP cut at 4x 2 1/2
small piece of Old Olive and Glimmer Paper

-Stamp Sets Used:
Tag it
Itty Bitty Banners

Extras:
Candy Dots in Brights and Regals
One inch circle punch
Scallop Oval punch
Large Oval punch
Bitty Banners Framelits
Chalk Talk Framelits
Textured Sizzix plate (retired from Stampin' Up

Check out my video HERE to watch how I made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment