Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Count Down to Christmas with my kids!

Every year my kids and I think of a new and fun way to count down to Christmas.  This year they take turns selecting a day and getting to do a fun activity!  Today is "Decorate your bedrooms for Christmas".  So I thought how much fun would it be to prepare some items for them to OPEN when they are ready to decorate!  :) 


I stamped white lunch bags with the FESTIVE FLURRY #131781 available from the Stampin' Up Holiday catalog HERE  and cut out some snowflakes using the FESTIVE FLURRY Framelits #132193. 
Then added a small box of lights they can plug in, red, green and white paper to make a paper chain, not pictured are the glue sticks, fishing line (to hang the snowflakes) and a candy cane.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment