Monday, January 6, 2014

Scalloped Envelope Valentine treat holder**Plus sneak peak at sale-a-bration!

 Hi stampers!
I was not sure which one was the best picture so I posted all of them!  :) 

These are made using the Sizzix Scalloped Envelope die.  They are so cute and so easy to make!  My daughter has already started making them for her classmates!  That is how easy they are to make a second grader can do it! 

To make these cute treat holders I used three products from the SALE-A-BRATION brochure!

                                                                                                         
 It starts January 28th and goes until March 31st!  So don't delay, contact me today to schedule your workshop!  It's a GREAT time to host, you can earn and EXTRA $30.00 on top of Stampin' Up's already awesome Hostess gifts.
CONTACT ME HERE !

The three products used is the 'BANNER BLAST',  'BANNER PUNCH', and "DECROATIVE DOTS' embossing folder. 

What fun!!   Watch the VIDEO HERE!

Contact me today to schedule your workshop or if you have any questions message me below!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment