Friday, January 10, 2014

Sweet Valentine Treat Box!

 Hi stampers!
Hope my little blog note finds you all in good health!  I know the nasty flu bug is going around my town!  It's no fun when your kids and then you get it, yuck! 

Let's get to the fun part!  I love making boxes and these are two boxes I made using what's called a "A2 Card Box".  
The products I used are as follows:
-Real Red and Whisper White Stampin' UP card stock. 
-Deco Labels Framelits
-Fashionable Hearts Embosslits
-Sticky Strip
and then a Non Stampin' UP but is a Sizzix product is the "Triple Heart" Sizzix die I like it too much not to use it as a sample! 
I also left the white part of the label on the  box white because I was not sure who I wanted to give it to yet. 

If you have any questions let me know! 
Visit my website for weekly specials!
www.stardust.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment