Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sweet Surprise from my Secret Pal!

 

Look what came in the mail today for me!  Happy mail from my Secret Pal! She is very creative and I just had to share the cute projects she sent me! 






 The stamp set used is from the Wildflower Meadow, Kind and Cozy, and Gifts of Kindness.
The paper is the wonderful Designer Series Paper Gingham Garden.


The adorable book markers are made from the MDS (My Digital Studio). 

If you are not familiar with My Digital Studio, you can go to MY WEBSITE and download a FREE one month trial.  How fun is that!? 


















If you have any questions you can leave me a message or visit MY WEBSITE for more information! 
You can also pick up all your stamping supplies! 

Happy Crafting!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment