Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Happy Birthday 1 inch strips card project!

Hello Stampers!

Do you ever have tons of one inch strips of paper you just don't want to toss?  Well, I have a fun card layout for you to try using those strips!  


I used the Enjoy The Moment cling stamp set to stamp on the one inch strips.  

Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss and Basic White.
Ink: Smoky Slate and Blackberry Bliss.


Dig out all those strips of paper, Smoky Slate ink, "D" block, even for the ones that hang off because you don't need to stamp the whole image. 

Cut the strips: 
Two @ 1"x2 1/2"
Two @ 1"x 3" 
One @ 1"x 3 1/2
Stamp images on strips then overlap them slightly.


I used Paper Snips to cut the "v" in the sentiment banner.
Then topped it off with Metallic Edge Ribbon, bow attached with Glue Dots.




Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment