Monday, March 26, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives!

Hello Stampers!

So glad you could stop on over to my blog today!  I have some fun Paper Pumpkin Alternatives to share with you today! 
I finally had a chance to play with my Paper Pumpkin from February.
This one was a quick and simple card!  Use the 1 3/8" circle punch to pop out three circles to add some self stick flowers and pop up on a few on Dimensionals!
With the letters from the kit I was able to create a beautiful Teacher's appreciation card for my daughter's favorite teacher!
The extra paper I used not from the kit is from the Occasions Catalog Painted with Love Speciality DSP.
I punched the paper out with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and then glued the ribbon cut out back on.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment