Friday, February 2, 2018

Happy Birthday-Party Pandas

Hello Stampers!
I have a sweet birthday card to share with you today. 
I am just having so much fun with the Party Pandas stamp set! 
I used actual paint chip samples to create the bamboo for the panda bears to hang out on!  Used the Leaf Punch to add leaves to the bamboo trees.
Don't you just love to fussy cut?  ha-ha  Most do not, but I don't mind it once in awhile.  I fussy cut the bears out and attach them with Two-Way Glue. Stamped the sentiment on Whisper White with Real Red ink then attached it with Dimensionals.  Used the Stampin' Blends and colored a pearl to add to the top of the party hats.

Love this project?  You can earn this stamp set for FREE during Sale-a-Bration!  Head on over to my online store to find out more or contact me today!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment