Friday, August 4, 2017

Thinking of you, Berry Burst-Daisy Delight card

Hello Stampers!
Happy day to you!  Have you checked out any of the fairs going on around your town?  We have so many small country fairs going on in, it's just been crazy busy! A country fair reminds me of country flowers and daisies are one of them that come to mind.
I didn't go with the traditional white daisy instead I have a Daisy Delight and In-Color Berry Burst card.  I love how pretty it turned out.
Materials used:
Card Stock: Berry Burst, Whisper White and Blushing Bride with a small scrap of Soft Suede.
Ink: Soft Suede
Extra's: Pretty Label punch, Daisy Punch
Sparkle and Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

**Don't forget, for every order you placed in July  you recieved, via email your coupons to spend in August!  You earned FREE Stampin' Up products!  YAY!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment