Friday, October 28, 2016

Creepy Spider card

Hello Stampers!
So glad you could swing on by my blog today!
It's Friday, hooray!!  Do you have plans for the weekend?  We have a big Volleyball tournament in town, so I am sure there will be lots going on.  If I get a free minute I want to work on some Christmas Craft Bazaar crafts.  It's coming up sooner than I think!

I have a creepy halloween share today.   
The spiders in the Jar of Haunts photopolymer set are so creepy!  I don't particularly like spiders so this was a 'fun' card to make!  LOL
I really liked the Speciality Paper in the Halloween Night DSP so I wanted to create some kind of fun creepy card.  I also added some of the beautiful Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper!  This paper is so sparkly!!  Love it!

Thank you for joining me today. 
If you have any questions about this or any other projects just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment