Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Born to Ride~

Hello Stampers!
Wow what a day!  Can you believe school starts, (at least here) next week!  WHAT???  I have totally enjoyed every minute with my kids!  I can't believe how fast my children are growing up.  Each day is so precious!

Ok, enough being sentimental!  LOL
Here is my project share for today.
Another fun project from One Wild Ride stamp set.
I was having fun with this lay out so I created several in different colors.

Tangerine Tango.  I just love Basic Black with any card, it really makes the color pop!
Dapper Denim.  One of the new In-colors for 2016-2018
Emerald Envy.
And after making the 'masculine' colors I had to through in a Blushing Bride, although I left the sentiment blank on this one incase I wanted to make it as a thinking of you rather than a birthday.

Such a fun and EASY lay out!  Plus it's a great way to use up some of the small scraps!!

Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment