Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"Big School"

Hello Stampers!
Happy Wednesday to you!  We are half way through another fabulous week!  I can't believe our school year is almost over!  I am super excited to spend summer break with my children, but I am not excited to say goodbye to my preschool class, I enjoy seeing them everyday and will miss them when they head off to 'big school'!

Speaking of heading off to 'big school', my nephew is graduating from High School and I have been working on some fun little treats to hand out at his after graduation party.
These are one of them!
Aren't they just fun?  I am sure you have seen these before, I see more and more of them year by year but I wanted to share what I have been up to and why I haven't had the time to post on my blog!  LOL
They are simply Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I have also used Rolos but these were picked this year so that's what I am going with.  I used floss to in his colors to tie a 'tassel' to the left corner of the square.
I did use Stampin' Up's! Basic Gray as the base for his picture and attached it with Fast Fuse, then used a Glue Dot to stick it to the candy.

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions please let me know, I will be sharing another project tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment