Monday, January 11, 2016

Love...it's in the Air Card~ Valentine Count Down

Hello Stampers!
I am having so much fun with the New Stampin' Up! stamp set, Bloomin' Love (available in the Occasions catalog)
I was working on my kids' school scrap book and came across this awesome card stock!  I just love the hearts.  What is kind of funny is the paper pack I got this from is a school theme!   It's from DCWV The Homeroom stack.
I thought the stamp, "(heart)...it's in the air" was perfect to go along with this card stock.
I just love the way it turned out.  Not only for a Valentine's day card, but I thought it would make a nice engagement card.

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions regarding this or any other project I would love to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment