Friday, October 30, 2015

Paper Pumpkin for October

Hello and Happy Friday my fellow paper crafters!!
I just loved the PINK box for this month's Paper Pumpkin, I should have taken a picture of it.  It was so pretty!  It's pink so we can STAMP OUT CANCER!  Love it!!  I know the month if practically over and I am finally getting around to posting these.  LOL
Here are some cards I created with this month's set.
It was such a fun kit this month!
Ya know what the fun thing about Paper Pumpkin is?   You don't have to order every month!  You can control what month you will get sent a kit.  So if you would rather not receive kits around vacation time, or Christmas time you can put a hold on your subscription and start up again when ever you are ready.  Plus, if you are a member of Stampin' Up's! Paper Pumpkin you can order kits from the past that are available.  You can check them and others out on my website at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net 

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions please let me know.
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment