Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Changes will be coming my way!

Hello my fellow crafters!

I wanted to 1st thank you so much for your comments and following my blog.  It's so much fun knowing I am sharing my crafts with someone else who loves crafting!!  :)   

Then second, I have decided I will be taking a break from my Stampin' Up! business for a few months, I need to attend to my folks and their failing health. I will be shutting my website down also starting May 15th.  If you need anything you can still order online until then or you can also contact me direct and I can place an order for you.  So if you need anything online, now is the time to check it out.  www.stardust.stampinup.net or you can still contact me. 

I will try and post cards or projects when I get the time to create a few. :) 

Thank you and hope you have a wonderful day! 
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment