Monday, April 20, 2015

Sorry your s(ick)!

Hello my crafty friends!
Thank you for joining me today. 
Ah, 'tis the season to enjoy the warmth of the sun, the trees budding, green grass poking it's way through the dead grass and horrible allergies!  My kids and I seem to be taking turns with coughing and sneezing.  Never fails we never get on our allergy meds before someone's allergy symptoms turn into a miserable spring cold!  
That is where I got my inspiration for this card!  LOL
Super simple 10 minute card. 
I love the Confetti Heart Boarder Punch (available in the Occasions Catalog).  It's so much fun, because after I made the card, I saved the confetti to put inside the card for little surprise when my friend opens her card.  :)   The stamp set from SU I used was Fabulous Four.


Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment