Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rose Red, Thinking of you~


Hello my stamping friends!
I wanted to write a quick letter to my mom and knew she loved the beautiful flower from the Love & Sympathy Stampin' Up stamp set. I rummaged through my 'stash' of paper and found a piece of retired Rose Red DSP so I thought that would great to combine them all together for a nice/quick card! 

Card Recipe
Card Stock: Rose Red, Whisper White and I used a piece of retired DSP.  You could easily make your OWN Rose Red DSP with the Irresistibly Yours DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, which ends MARCH 31ST!  Check it out at my online store!  www.stardust.stampinup.net
Ink: Stampin' Write markers were used to color the stamp it's self.  Rose Red, (stamped once and colored again just in the middle) and Wild Wasabi.
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2Way Glue.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment