Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Coffin Treat Box!

 Hi Stampers!
Isn't this cute?  For the past few years I have made some sort of coffin for a Halloween treat holder.  I got this super cute pattern from Martha Stewart's site.  I have direct links below so you can make your own!  What is also fun with this pattern, you can shrink it and make different sizes!  The first year I found this pattern I shrank them down to make them small enough to hold a 'snack size' candy bar.  My daughter, at the time in 2nd grade and I made 34 of them for her class and friends.  It was fun!   
Here is the list of items I used:
Basic Black card stock #121045
Blackberry Bliss card stock  #133675 and Classic Ink #133642
Stazon Cotton white pad #106960
Fast Fuse Adhesive #129026
Glue dots #103683
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Merry Everything bundle (save 15%!) #135850  It comes with the Note Tag Punch! 
Holiday Invitation #135074
You can click HERE to check out the Holiday Catalog!
Here is the link for the  Annual Catalog!
HERE is the link for the PDF Martha Stewart  coffin lid and HERE is the link to the coffin bottom!
Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions please let me know!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment