Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Torn Vampire Washi card~Halloween Series count down Week 3

Hello Stampers!

Halloween is coming!!  That is all my children and my preschool class is talking about!  It's so much fun creating cards thinking of them talking about what they want to be for Halloween.
I was not sure what to call this card so I just described it, LOL
I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set with matching punch to create this fun project.  I tore the card and then 'taped' it back together with Washi tape!
The Washi tape I used was in a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  You get lots of extra material in the kits you get from Paper Pumpkin!
Inside of the card I placed a piece of Whisper White.

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know.

Happy Stampin!


No comments:

Post a Comment